Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Tuesday November 13th we will be delivering very excellent polished reclaimed lead shot. We will deliver anywhere along interstate I 80. We are not going any farther east than Davenport Iowa. I can haul up to 12,800 pounds and i already have 4,500 pounds sold. I will need to have orders completed by Sunday night. Price is $1.10 per pound and u must provide your own containers. If you prefer it pre bagged the price is $29.00 per bag. You will need to be able to meet me along interstate 80 to pick up your lead. Lead is a mix of 7 1/2 and 8's. It is extremely clean and has a very high polish on it. You will have a very hard time finding any steel or any forign matter in it at all. This will slide thru your reloader without any issues. Send me a PM or an email with any questions. Feel free to call me at 402-720-6347 but be patient as i may not answer during the day due to running reclamation equipment. Thanks.. Terry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.