Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be delivering very clean Polished reclaimed lead shot to the MSSA Range in Memphis Tennessee on December 21st. I can only haul 12,800 pounds and I already have about 7,000 pounds of back orders that I am bringing down so that leaves about 5,800 pounds left to sell. I will be coming from Omaha Nebraska thru St. Louis then down to Memphis. If you are willing to meet me on the way I am sure we can work something out. Price is $1.25 a pound and you would need to supply your own containers. If you want it bagged the price is $33.50 a bag. If you are not familiar with the quality of my polished reclaimed you can ask many here on trapshooters. Others claim to have the best but my reputation speaks for itself. This shot is ready for your reloader and you will not need to do anything to it. If you ordered shot on my previous thread before I delayed the delivery please contact me again to confirm your order. I believe I have sent you all a message but just in case please contact me again. If interested send me a P.M. on this site or you may call me with questions. Either way I ask that all orders come to me on a P.M. and I will confirm then back to you. 402-720-6347. Thanks Terry [email protected]

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
10,700 pounds is sold which only leaves 2,100 pounds left.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
12,200 is sold with only 600 left

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still need to sell this 600 to make it worth my time to come. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F/S Polished reclaimed in Memphis TN.

thanks for your orders. This load is now sold out

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
F/S Polished reclaimed in Memphis TN.

Delivery is scheduled for 1 P.M. on Saturday the 21st. This load is sold out And if you have preordered and I have not been able to contact you yet please contact me. Terry

[email protected] or 402;720-6347

1 - 7 of 7 Posts