Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale the following mag and plated shot.

One 10 lb bag Lawrence Copper 2's
Five 10 lb bags of Lawrence Copper 4's

One 5 lb bag of #3 buck
One 5 lb bag of W.W OO Buck

Partial bag of 10 lbs Remington #5's "field shot"
Partial bag of 15lbs Lawrence chilled #6's

Partial bag of 15 lbs Lawrence Mag 6's
Partial bag 15lbs of Lawrence Chilled 2's
Partial bag of 5lbs Lawrence copper BB's

10lb bags of copper 2's and 4's are $30.00 bag
5lb bags of buck are $15.00
Partial bags of chilled/magnum shot are $20.00/bag

Shipping is extra in flat rate boxes. Cheapest way possible. Buy it all for $250.00 Shipped. Thanks, Rick Gibbs

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello Rick You can bring the half bag of #6 to me over the holidays LOL.
Hope everything is good for you and your family. Happy holiday to you and your wife Rick.

Randy Walker

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Randy you old dog!!!It would be a little far for just a half bag! You could take the copper 4's and the #3 buck and you will come up with the Kentucky 7's! It might just help you with your handicap shooting... Ha Ha! Here was the first week of gun season. 8 days of muzzle loader starts tomorrow! Merry Christmas to you and the family!!!
Roasting Barbecue Pig roast Bushmeat Méchoui

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
How much is a partial of the partial bags, or... what is the toal weight of all the lead. I may be interested in all of it.

Doug

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Craby boy. The 10 lb bags are small. I would figure that it will fit in the smallest box there is, or maybe the next size up.

Gun DR, the partial bags are partials of 25lb bags. EG 15lbs remaining out of a 25 lb bag. There is a partial 10lb bag of the bb's. Some of the buck shot is probably collectible, I don't know they are OLD!

I had to use the bathroom scale, I would say it is pretty close. I have weighed myself after going to the dr.s office and it is always + or - 1 lb. Thanks for the interest. Rick Gibbs

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll take the bag of copper #2's Please email me with total including shipping and I will send you a check.

Thanks
Glenn Fisher

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glen, it will fit into the smallest flat rate box. Cost of shipping is 5.35 for 10 lbs, I could probably get two of the 10 lb bags into the small flat rate boxes. Thanks, Rick Gibbs

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, only the bb's and 2's are gone. The 10 lb bags fit in the small flat rate box! Cost to ship 10 lbs = $5.35. Or it's going to the gun show this weekend. Thanks, Rick Gibbs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.