Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

FOR SALE: Probably the nicest all original TMX Special I (and probably you) have ever seen. Gun has a 34" barrel with four Perazzi extended choke tubes, #'s 4,6,8,&10. Bore is 18.4, bbl weight 1.580kg. No porting. High tapered fixed rib.

Trigger is the P-4 coil spring type at about 3.5lb pull. Trigger set back is adjustable thru about a 1/4" range. Small initials "HR" engraved on trigger guard (see pics).

Monte Carlo Stock and fore grip are very nicely figured with original gloss finish that lets you see thru to the grain, not foggy like earlier Perazzi's. Stock has an adjustable LOP of about 14 3/8" to 14 5/8" dependent on trigger setting. DAC about 1 1/2". Original Perazzi recoil pad. Stock has 1/4" cast off (right hand). Fore grip is the thin MX type rather than the older TM-1 fatty.

Gun is tight. Locks up as tight as new with break open lever far-far to the right. Wear surfaces are smooth with no galling. Metal near 100%. Stock has one very small handling mark that is hard to find. Gun looks to have been shot very little. With the #6 choke it will incinerate singles and hit 27yd targets hard.

Comes complete with Perazzi hard case, socks, four choke tubes with case, choke tube wrench, stock wrench, and wallet with owners manual.

I know that I will never find another TMX this nice, and I will probably regret selling it as soon as my Pro 3 goes into a slump. But I am not using it and it deserves better.

This gun is beyond the top of the scale condition wise. Closest comparison in a new Perazzi would be a TM-9 at about $8900. This TMX Special has a higher tapered rib and as a result IMO is better looking and allows a more heads up shooting style. Not looking for a trade but??? Thanks. Marc

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hi Marc. You should be relieved that "Crazy" is not a diagnosis listed in the new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-Fifth Edition(DSM-V). However, if this TMX Special had a neutral or LH cast I would be "crazy" not to buy it. It is certifiably the best TMX Special I have ever seen. Now let's discuss the dynamics of seller's remorse. Good luck in your sale of this splendid Perazzi. LOL BC,PhD

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
That's a gorgeous TMX.

Crazy? Ferlach had one on here and Gunbroker for four months for $4K. Based on his price and product, yours is way underpriced. LOL.

-Gary

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ONEDOLLARBILL,

Perhaps I did not understand your not being able to respond. I sent you a second PM with my phone number. If it did not go thru let me know and we will try again. Thanks, Marc

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Will you please sell this thing so I can quit looking at it?

thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts