Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale. This is an interesting gun...MX15 receiver mated to a relatively new (2004) set of MX-8 barrels. Numbers do not match! The barrels are .735 bore with .015" in the bottom and .025" in the top. Nice for doubles. I don't know who did the chokes however they put good patterns on paper and are dead on POI. With the beads stacked in a figure 8 they shoot 60/40. Receiver is tight and the wood is 14.5" LOP. Trigger is an externally selectable adjustable unit. Could be a neat sporting gun or a doubles gun. Price $4500.00 Trades considered. Thanks for looking, Bob Schultz

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, barrels are fitted to the receiver and all is tight and right with the gun. Might consider breaking it up and selling the parts too. Offers?

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Barrels are 18.7 bores and 31.5" long. Weight is 1.66Kg. Thanks for looking. Deal pending at the moment...will post when its sold for sure.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deal fell through...customer had "buyer" for his old gun and their deal went sour.

Gun still available...

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Dale.. you'd better jump on them while you can... I've had 3 people E-mail me.. If I had the money now.. I would buy them...

BOB.. how much for the barrels.... and trigger.. I think the whole gun could go away by the end of the day..if they had a price..

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barrels Still available .... buyer backed out of the deal. $2100.00 Delivered.

Call me on my cell at the Southern Grand... 828-674-8103. If I don't answer I'm Shooting or sleeping:)Thanks for looking.

Will post if any sales crap out. Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
The triggers were sold...At least that's what was posted a week ago.. Someone should jump on these barrels.. good chokes for doubles..or a set of choketubes would make them a nice..all around barrel..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.