Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD PENDING///for sale an all original Perazzi MX 2000 34" UNSINGLE, all matching #s, complete gun. Full fixed factory choke (.032"), NO PORTING, 5 knotch adjustable tapered rib, bore 18.7, bbl weight 1.580kg, drop out engraved trigger that is a B/T pull/pull @ 3.5 lbs (parts to convert to release/pull are included), nickeled receiver, MC stock with LOP of about 14 3/8" with the original 7/8" Perazzi pad. Stock has a 4-way adjustable Perazzi comb. Gun is about as close to new as you could hope to find. Bluing and nickel show NO WEAR even on the receiver bottom hard edges or the trigger guard. Gun locks tightly with the break open lever very far right. Comes with Perazzi case that will hold gun and an extra set of barrels up to 35", Perazzi wallet with factory manuals and papers, stock wrench, spare parts kit (hammer springs, firing pins, spring tool, punch/drift, release trigger conversion hook, and case to hold all). Also includes velvet socks for gun storage. Gun is one of the nicest to come up for sale in a long time.

I am offering for sale because honestly I do not shoot it well. I am accustomed to shooting off the end of the barrel and the unsingle does not work for me. Besides, you would not believe the grief my Ljutic gave me when I brought a mistress into the house.

About the only trade I would entertain would be for a NICE Silver Seitz with adjustable rib. Not looking to part out but if all major parts were spoken for I would consider it.

Gun is located in NE Florida.

If interested or have questions please contact me by PM on this site. Thanks, Marc

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Serial number range? What is the year of proof code on the bottom of the barrel monobloc?

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Marc-is the real thing-he won't sell you anything , that he doesn't disclose all the ufo he has on it--

This gun is a bargain if you're into P guns

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts