Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
34” Unsingle / 32” O/U Barrels Tom Wilkinson choked and back bored all barrels Allem’s Double Release trigger group asking $8500.00

·
Registered
151 Posts
TTT. This is a very nice combo set. Nice figured, dark finished wood and well taken care of. I've seen this gun in action, turned targets into "sootballs" in the air on the trap range. Someone looking for an RS combo should consider this one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShooterOne
I always had you or Roger on my left side ink balling the targets in front of me. The way I see it I was just keeping up with the squad leader.

·
Registered
151 Posts
TTT. I find it hard to believe that this combo is still listed here. Thought someone would have grabbed it up by now. Maybe pictures would help to increase interest for anyone considering buying a MX-10RS. Couldn't hurt and might help raise someone's level of interest.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Sounds like a deal. Too bad I already have one. Double release is worth 500 to 600. Not sure what Tom charges for his "barrel magic".

Charlie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another showing the combo, I have more photos if anyone would like to see them just send an e-mail

·
Registered
493 Posts
This looks like a very good deal for someone

Very Nice looking gun and with barrel work too !

Dennis

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.