Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a Perazzi Grand American 2 combo, that was bought in the early 1980's, and has sat unused in a safe ever since. This gun has less than 500 rounds through it. Both bbl's come with there own forearms and irons [type four], and are unported. Top single is 34", and comes with Perazzi choke tubes. O/U barrel has fixed full on top, and Perazzi tubes, on bottom, and measures 32 1/2". Receiver shows 100% beautifull case colors. Stock is unaltered, and shows very nice figure, and measures 14 5/8" This gun comes with two triggers, one fires the top bbl. first, and is a Mc Daniel, release/pull. The other trigger is a Bowen double release, and fires bottom bbl. first. There are eight choke tubes included [in leather cases], there is also a leather case for spare trigger. This gun is cased in Perazzi leather like case with green velvet interior, that is in excellent condition. All original paperwork is included, and all numbers match. It would be verry hard to find a similar gun in this condition. Price $6500 plus shipping and ins. Phone 516-446-2482.

George Olsen
I hate to break up this beautiful set, but if someone is interested in buying the gun with one bbl. I will sell it that way. Give me a call.

·
Premium Member
10,586 Posts
I mean no disrespect but you may be a bit too high, right now, for a gun with none of the adjustability of the popular trap guns offered today.

It's a beautiful gun and it would be hard to duplicate, though and you need just the right buyer to get a premium for the great condition.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
This really is a beautiful,remarkable set and it would be a shame to break it up. But man, beautiful, well cared for and original it's still the 80's and way, way overpriced. No disrespect to the seller, but it's been a long time since this gun was cutting edge on the trap line. Good luck, but if anybody buys it it is probably doomed to going back into the dark. gyrine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.