Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Year's closet cleaning SALE...Perazzi 32" Single Barrel Case virtually brand new. I bought it at 2012 Grand American for my Perazzi 34" barrel, but the 34 " barrel doesn't fit. It is a black Rizzini fiberglass case with black interior. I used it only once to carry my 32" O/U barrels when I realized it was the wrong size for the 34" barrels. My mistake is your fortune. Paid $325.00 for it. For sale for $250.00.

·
Registered
170 Posts
F/S Perazzi 32

Dezcon,

I'll take it. Can you tell me what is the exact length "inside" the case where the barrel goes please.

Thanks,
Jody H.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
F/S Perazzi 32

The exact dimension is 32 1/2" clear. At the end of the barrel area, it is 2 1/2" wide and at the forearm end, it is 3 1/8" wide with the 3 1/8" transition to 2 1/2" located 14" from the fore arm end (left side) of the case. The total case outside dimension is 33 3/4" x 11 1/2" with rounded corners. It is light as a feather with three case combination locks ( one on each end and one inside the handle). Call Dave at 330-240-2700 in Ohio if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
170 Posts
F/S Perazzi 32

Dezcon,

I am sorry but i will have to pass. I measure 32-7/8" with my new Extreme Chokes screwed in on the end of my barrel. Sorry again.

Thanks,
Jody H.

·
Premium Member
3,599 Posts
F/S Perazzi 32

Does anyone know dezcon? Or know what is up with this case? I have sent 5 separate pm's regarding this case, the first on Jan 8. I have had no answer nor has this thread been updated. .???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.