Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lightly used 12GA 32" Un-single with extra 30" O/U barrel set. Very nice upgraded wood, adjustable M/C stock, 6 Pure Gold ported chokes, 5 factory flush chokes, plus a host of SKB accessories and parts. Slight handling marks only! Pics to your e-mail address. $2500/Trade. UPDATE! For those of you wanting just the un-single, it's yours for $1695/Trade. What have you got?

AndyH

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dkusner - What's the deal on the BT100? Any pics?

Sorry Sprinklerman.....just not into Berettas. Not interested in trading to another combo of any make.

AndyH

·
Registered
723 Posts
I do have PICS.But will take me this weekend to do so. It is the gloss version/ported/factory leather case/32"/removable trigger/select trigger/adj comb/choke tubes.I just paid $1750 for it last year....and it is MINK .I own a SKB unsingle and THAT is my main gun. $750...split shippimg costs. If interested I can take pics or find the ones from last year.I'm in OHIO.

·
Registered
723 Posts
ANDY, have you ever seen a BT100? Why are you selling your SKB? I also have a BPStrap, but I see you have one too. The BT100 rib is 3/8" tappered to 1/4" at front site. Trigger is "drop out" and can be adjusted for "pull" weight / eject/ extract.If you can utilize photobucket.com the pics are there.I've had PM's and Emails thinking I'm selling this for $750....hope you understood the deal. I would sell it for $1800 today, but think it's "value" is better than my stocks. You can go to "search" for BT100's and see one. The ONLY reason I would part with it, is because I'm "fixated" on getting my SKB 85TSS to shoot RIGHT. I just took pics of the BT100 today......Email sent @ 8:50 EST.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you need to have your SKB "shoot right"? If you are looking for just another barrel, I will sell the 30" O/U set separately from the "combo" as they are not serialized with the Un-single. They are practically new. Let me know if you are interested. BTW, your BT is a great looking gun! Wish it had 34"s.

AndyH

·
Registered
723 Posts
I only have the unsingle and from what I understand. You CAN'T go to O/U. I think each gun is fitted for O/U's at the factory? Do you know differently ? How much though ? I bought mine (34") new at Jaquas here in Ohio, and that is what they told me. I think my main problem with the unsingle is "canting".

·
Registered
406 Posts
According to SKB they have to fit & time the bbls and the forend to the bbls if it didnt already come as a combo....cost aint cheap either to do that from them, course you have to send in the entire gun.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Just what I suspected. Never heard of an SKB unsingle that was able to go to "Combo / O/U " Mine has provisions for the O/U but I think FIT would be costly.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I originally bought the Un-single (from Jaqua's also!) and then purchased the O/U barrel set separately. Fitting was a fairly easy task, taking about 2 hours. If canting is your main problem, simply install and adjustable pad device. They are only about $60. I had to put one on my BPS Trap to stop my canting on it.

AndyH

·
Registered
723 Posts
Andy,
How much for the O/U barrels? I'll call Jaqua's and SKB tomorrow to see if it is do-able. ALSO.......WHY are you selling your 85TSS combo ?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$750 with Mod & Imp Mod chokes. Wellllll.....it's kind of a strange story. I have other Trap guns that I shoot better than I do with the Un-single. Just much more used to them. I really do like the SKB with the O/U barrels for Doubles, 5-Stand and Sporting Clays, but I don't want to sell just the un-single barrel. Sooooo...as my SKB is the most marketable, it's the one I'm selling. Great gun, and just might replace it with a new GC7. Not sure yet.

PM me with your phone # so we can talk, if you like. Hate all this typing.

AndyH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.