Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

REDUCED TO $225 SHIPPED...

I am selling my Olympus Camedia C-8080 to move up to a Nikon. This camera is like new in every way. Comes with a hood, battery charger, manuel, strap, and a Lowepro bag. SanDisk Ultra II 512 MB Compact Memory Flash Card [can store 130 pics] plus a slot for any SD card. The Wide Zoom lens [28-140 35mm equivalent] is great for close pics of guns and such. For specs of this camera click on the link above.

It is a digital camera but less bulky then a DSLR with extra lens. 8 megapixel with 5X optical zoom with 3X digital for a total of 15X zoom.

Camera listed for $1000 plus bag is $37. I am offering this complete for $565 shipped.

Gadget Headphones Technology Electronic device Camera

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Camera lens Camera Point-and-shoot camera

Cameras & optics Camera Camera accessory Lens Camera lens

Camera Cameras & optics Point-and-shoot camera Camera accessory Digital camera

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Camera lens Lens Point-and-shoot camera

·
Registered
433 Posts
Unfortunately technology has passed this camera by. See what you can get for $199 ;
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 14.1MP Digital Camera with 16x IS Zoom and Built-In GPS. Has Leica lens and will fit in your pocket.

I have the ZS7, and this one outdoes mine, great pictures etc. and mine cost me almost $300, 2 years ago, Oh well! Electronics are just not an investment, they are an expense that soon becomes obsolete. Better to give it to the kids or somebody who doesn't have one. Then get on to the next one and enjoy it until it becomes obsolete in a year or two. Best wishes.....

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
1) You are absolutely delusional if you think this 9-year old camera is worth $500. It's not even worth $200. Check eBay.

2) This is NOT eBay, go post it there!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
You are trying to pawn off an old item for more than double the value on some poor guy that might actually bite. Do you think that's very nice? In that case, I have a beat-up old browning citori for $10k if you'd like it.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am not trying to 'pawn off' any thing. I am a stand up guy on this forum. I paid over $900 for this camera. It is in like new condition. If it won't sell at my asking price, so be it. You are a jerk for posting such garbage. Buy it on E-bay and see what you get.

Thanks for bumping it to the top...

Bernie

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
There is nothing "stand-up" about trying to sell an item for double it's value. People sell stuff here all the time for more or less and that's their right, but you're being delusional with your asking price looking for a sucker.

And no one cares what you paid for it TEN years ago! We are in 2013 (in a few days) and it ain't worth anything close to that.

BTW, I checked my old messages and it seems you have a pattern of asking ridiculous prices and looking for suckers....not this time buddy!

You're welcome for the bump.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
electronics do not hold their value at all,I have a kodak I paid 160.00 in year 2000=ebay has it now for 15 dollars.

http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Olympus-CAMEDIA-C-8080-Wide-Zoom-8-0-MP-Digital-Camera-Black-/100098469

·
Vendor
19,941 Posts
Bernie. It is BIG and BLACK. Perhaps it needs to have the ATF intercede.

Actually, I am in the market for a new camera. But a bit newer with more lens potential.

·
Registered
837 Posts
bgf : Don't feel bad I have an olympus E-500 with two lenses that is only 3 years old that I paid 1200 for. It is worth maybe 400, but get used to it that is the way everything is these days. I think you would be lucky to get 100 bucks for it on Ebay.

CM

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, I will concede and bite the bullet. I will sell this camera for $225 which includes shipping.

Bernie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.