Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 6 flats of Nitro 27 1 1/8 #7.5 and 5 flats of Gun Club 2 3/4 Dr 1 1/8 #7.5 I want to sell. Nitros are $62.50/flat Gun Clubs are $50/flat. Can meet roadside or deliver to most Pittsburgh area clubs ( West Penn, Ruffsdale).

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Justin, I have plenty more flats, plus enough components to reload for a few years. I have so many Nitro and STS hulls now its just stupid. I just need some rifle powder and bullets to feed an Ar-10 and two 15's.

I am not qutting, just taking some time off. Work is so busy right now I don't ever have the time to come shoot enough to be competitive with you guys (if thats possible) so I'll just hang loose for awhile. I'll be back sometime soon.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i am a Dealer near Ruffsdale, and can supply you with any components you need for rifle, pistol or shotgun. If you want to trade or buy, let me know. Lawson Rupert, Rupert's Custom Reloading.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Woops, missed this thread and forgot to get back. If you still have them I think I know someone that will take the Nitros from you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.