Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another awesome Myrtlewood 2-piece set up for grabs. I had this one set aside for an old friend who decided to do something else with his prized shotgun, so this gem is now available. Fantastic quarter-sawn burled blank with accordion fiddleback and a bold black stripe through the forward end. This beauty measures 7 1/2" tall at the butt, 3 1/4"tall at the receiver, 2 5/8 inches thick and over 20" long. Excellent symmetry side-to-side and the pin burl figure will pop out everywhere when the corners get rounded off during duplication. Blank measures eleven percent moisture and is ready to work. Both sides have one coat of Tru-Oil applied to show the finished colors and figure.

View attachment IMG_0049.jpg?t=1297381701

View attachment IMG_0048.jpg?t=1297382612

Two views left side from different angles to show depth of "shimmer".

View attachment IMG_0050.jpg?t=1297382717

View attachment IMG_0051.jpg?t=1297382792

Two views of left side with the last picture showing the real nature of the beauty of this blank. Supplied with a closely matching forend blank and priced at $375.00 and BLANK IS SOLD. I'll pick up the shipping to the lower 48.

Thanks for looking,

Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS LLC

·
Supporting Vendor
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Website slow but sure. Thought it would be ready by February 1, but we missed that projection. I'll announce it as soon as we've proofed everything. Thanks for asking.

Mike

·
Supporting Vendor
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blank set is sold. Thank you to all who looked. More coming soon.

Mike Mann

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.