Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have for sale in very good shape a shortened MX-8 M/C stock no cracks from the 70's shortened measures 15 1/4 ",$250.00 U.S. + shipping

·
Registered
169 Posts
Would be more interested if it weren't resting on bricks, makes me wonder how else it has been abused...

How much (US) do you want for the stock?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i assure you it was placed there very carefully but wanted the sun to shine on it to show the color

·
Registered
169 Posts
And most folk would have very carefully placed it on a towel/blanket/etc. - wood and bricks/concrete just don't play well together. Guess it's all in how you're in the habit of treating your gear.

Would suggest a picture of the other side too. Perhaps it's my monitor but from the picture you posted, looks like a nick on the bottom of the grip and noticeable wear around the butt - not really a problem, but if actually there and not a photo artifact, not 97% either.

Is it a left hand stock, the tape measure placement makes it tough to tell?. Either way, doesn't seem to be an outrageous price for the stock, good luck.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i find a towel gives you a glare on the wood ,i am no great fellow taking pictures ,yes a few marks on it but for what i believe i am asking not a bad price ,but thank you for your comments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.