Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Stock is sold..pending man getting my check.. a young shooter was made very happy this morning.. He pays for all of his shooting on his own..and his guns too.. I'm building him a Perazzi as parts and deals come up. We discissed this wood last night... but it was beyond his budget.. I told him have Heart..Tomorrow is a brighter day.. And so it was.. All Good.. Mike..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mike I am new to the site, I spend a lot of time reading threads and I think what this world need are a few more people like you, God bless Pribbs

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Thanks for the very kind world.. I hope I help in some little way.. producing a Champion.. A few years.. a few more pounds..My young friend will go far..

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Don't really know..How would one tell the difference.. This stock was off of a lady's Perazzi.. from what I was told.. The LOP.. if the numbers are right..are just about right for him.. If it has a little cast off maybe perfect..

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hi Mike, after you get done with the days drills shoot a couple of recreational rounds with your student, there is nothing better. It may get you back into trap yourself. Jim

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I think the difference in the Hilmer and Anton stocks is the yellow line. Anton used a double yellow line and I think Hilmer {to his credit} used just one. I know Anton used a mable plug on the bottom of the grip. Not sure about Himer.

Great stocks by either.....I have a Anton lefthand rollover on a 3200....nice. It was brand new when I bought it off of Ebay. Has the guy's name it was made for on the bottom of the stock and and stock and forearm were in sock sleeves with pull cords.

Bernie

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad it worked out for all of us,Sure am glad a young man can use it.
Hope to see it on the cover of Trap and Field some day. Best of luck shooting. Butch H

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.