Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Muller Optima Hp 12ga choke for sale. 200 rounds thru it. $65.00 shipped - postal money order.

Danny

·
Registered
232 Posts
lol if you have to ask what gun it fits you probably should not be buying anything gun related on the net! I have a u2 in my sons ugb sporting and it crushes the clays out way out there,, great chokes for the money!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Will only fit the ugb 25 if its the sporting like my sons, the trap version has the regular optima barrel not the optima hp. And great seller here!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sorry about that. That is true, it only fits the UGB 25 Sporting; not the Trap.

And if I didn't already have a Muller U2 for my UGB 25 Sporting, I'd have bought this one. Great choke + gun combo.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yea this gun is very impressive, i love the fact they are as steal in the market today that's why i bought one for my 12 year old for clays and trap! Beretta did it right on this gun and then some! And the muller caps it off nice... now if i can only find a u4~
I can say this as far as the Muller choke so far...its not the holy grail but at least in the beretta hp it breaks em harder and more solid to the fringe of changing chokes and a touch beyond.... so for my son and a single barrel gun for sporting its perfect!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts