Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MEC 9000G with RCBS Mdl 1010 scale, Universal Charge Bar and EZ pack. $600 includes shipping. I'll include the tote full of AA 1 time fired hulls also. Contact me by the Private Messaging System. Thanks, Scott
cykick_2008_03036.jpg

cykick_2008_03037.jpg

cykick_2008_03038.jpg

cykick_2008_03039.jpg

·
Registered
296 Posts
The loader is 550 new the scales people are using are digital for 50 bucks. charge bar is 50 bucks. shell packer is 20. the bushings are 5 bucks a peice new. Most people set there loader up once and run that recipe. The problem is on this sight everyone is cheep I always have a hard time selling something here unless Im giving it away. Put it on ebay youll get better money

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Most buyers have the scale and charge bar and bushings. Just need the loader.

This is a great starter kit for someone. Just have wait for them to bite.

Has nothing to do with being CHEAP! Justin you out of your mind!!! lol Maybe you should look at some of the guns sold on here.

Brady

·
Registered
188 Posts
Justin let me add some information's which could help you sell this loader, First the loader New is $475.0 at some retailers with the new 200 primer tray feed and comes with 3 bushings. Yours comes with the 100 old primer feed tray. The new 200 tray is about $60.0 so this is a minus. As for the scale, universal bar and shell packer you might as well take a chance and sell them on ebay which is after ebay and paypal fees you loose almost 15%. Also take in consideration that the lead shot prices is over the roof many people find that it is cheaper to buy factory ammo than reloading at this time. Goodluck Sari

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, lets sell each piece by its self!!!

Mec 9000g reloader $425 + shipping (I'll include ez pzck)

RCBS 1010 Scale $125 + shipping

Universal Charge Bar $30 + shipping

AA 1 fired $.03 each + Shipping

Thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Cy-kick FYI i wasnt bashing your tread at all I just want to help you sell it and now I think your in the right price range.

Brady I only buy Perazzi's so as for guns selling on here I see them sell for 20-30% more when they are listed on gunsamerica, gunsinternational or gunbroker. But if you buy 1000-3000 dollar guns your right they do sell on here I just dont really pay attention I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts