Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MachOne for sale, Excellent shape, english walnut wood, new style rib that can be eaisly interchanged, current LOP 14-5/8" offset 1/4" right, toe-out 1/4" right. Receiver has Armalloy finish. Gun comes with case,(3) choke tubes, both triggers and warranty. Gun is 95% Price with both pull and release triggers
$ 5,600.00. Price with just one of the triggers $5,100.00. If you have any interest call me at the shop 330-456-6070.

Dennis DeVault

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=machone232.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=machone231.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=machone23.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
183 Posts
Up for Dennis. Somebody needs to give this gun a new home. This one really spanks targets, I know I owned it until last weekend. The only reason I let it go was to upgrade to an Infinity.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just thought I would show the other side of this Mach One for everyone to see. It's really a great shooter.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chango2,

There is a great difference to the Infinity. The triggers are no longer the same, the weight was reduced in the Infinity by a pound to a pound and a half. When NCP Products was closed I decided to completely redesign the Infinity and that was done by all the comments that we received over the 15 years of the MachOne. We are a small company and very close to all our customers, we listen to there comments. I will always strive to build a better more reliable product, pushing the envelope for new ideas. Thank you for your iinput.

Dennis DeVault

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Thanks Dennis,

I saw an Infinity for the first time "in the flesh" presented by its proud new owner out here in So-Cal. He used to shoot a 90-T that he kept in immaculate condition, so I am sure that Infinity will have a well-cared for and enjoyable life.

I forget his name, but he's the one who had the LOP just a bit over 13". He, as all had nothing but good things to say about Infinity and you; we all enjoyed bench racing back at my truck and getting to mount/handle/inspect the new gun.

Kudos

·
Registered
183 Posts
Dennis I forgot the name of that metal preservative (the stuff you wipe on the barrel)you showed me when I was out there last month. Does Brownell's have it or did you start carrying it yet?

George

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
George,

The stuff you are referring to is Rusterprufe, the compnay is located in Sparta,Wisconsin We do not have the product for sale yet. Hope this helps.

Dennis DeVault

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dave320-c,

All the barrels of the MachOne and Infinity shotguns are 33". We have never offered any other length. The guns weighs 10-1/4 lbs.

Dennis DeVault

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.