Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ljutic Mono Stainless Steel 34" Right Hand. Americase included. Ported, fully Adjustable, Gracoil, Good Condition. $3150
Jerry Compton

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Pull or release? Fixed or factory chokes?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixed 740 bore, ported, pull trigger, I also have release trigger parts that were part of the package. I don't know if they are complete, but will supply photo of parts if requested. Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
tcr1146,

Tom, I agree. This is the cheapest price I have ever seen on a SS mid rib with all the extra's. The wood is outstanding.

Some lucky person is going to get a real bargain here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Jerry: Would you be interested in a XT trap and some cash for your Ljutic.The XT is like new only 150 rounds has been shot through it maybe, and has 30" barrels and has all the goodies from the factory in the box,It has very high grade wood,very pretty gun. Give me a call if you might be interested and pics, 607)898-3083- N.Y. Thanks, (Robin) PS.I cant send pm's on this computer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Jerry: Please give me a call anyway so we can talk about your Ljutic, if not interrested in the XT. Maybe I can come up with the cash by selling it to a friend.Thanks, Robin (607)898-3083

·
Registered
713 Posts
Beautiful shotgun, too bad I've got two kids that need college $$$$. Best Wishes, Randy aka FIB.

·
Registered
500 Posts
What is going on here. There are several people interested in this Ljutic including myself. Not sure how I would hide it from my wife for a while. But I would find a way to do it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts