Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
110 volt single ladle shotmaker, #8 drippers, only used twice, made two runs of 100 or so pounds.

Like brand new, no problems, just want to upgrade to a double ladle.

E-mail me at

[email protected]

Make offer.

Len

·
Registered
610 Posts
Len,
I have a buddy who might be interested. He has about a ton of lead laying around (mostly wheel weights). I will talk to him tonight and see how much he is willing to give. Do you have an asking price?

Thanks,
Forrest

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid 375 from magma, and the thing is barely used at all. I made great shot with it, but to make enough for my daughter, my shooting buddy and myself, I realized I would need a double dripper setup.

I think it is worth 350 or at least 325, at least.

Ask your friend and let me know.

I would also sell the table I built for it (self contained recirc pump, heating element, shot falls through bottom of table to second level and is strained so can check shot quality as you make it.)

I will need to build a bigger one for the doub;le unit.

Just let me know.

·
Registered
326 Posts
lither why have you not returned my email, or phone calls I accepted your offer and said consider it sold, but my brother would not be in the area until two weeks to pick it up? 10Tenner

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I returned your e-mail this morning, I have been out on in the desert on the irrigation projects for a couple days, check your e-mail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.