Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Tex got mine awesome job on both pieces yours and mine .Can't wait on range bag hope pictures helped.
Bill

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clayslayer27_2008_2304459.jpg

black distressed bison mini pouches plain 45.00 ( single pouch sold ) and the one with the extra front pocket 70.00 plus shipping. only one set thanks tex

·
Registered
83 Posts
Man, who would have thought bison would be such a hot seller. Plus the michigan bag. Wow, they come in all shapes and sizes all of a sudden. All mine must be out dated by now. They wont ever wear out. Now if you could do something about the price of ammo and the cost of targets, $40.00 bucks for the first hundred,with ammo thats $70.00 bucks for a hundred ata targets. Insane money to shoot. Good thing were adicts, however i look great with all the leather bags i have, just need to get people to wear more than one bag at a time. How about that leather range bag. Cant wait to see that.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
clayslayer27_2008_2304471.jpg

reddish brown bison mini pouches one on the right 45.00 one on the left with front pocket 70.00 plus shipping. have 1 pairs thanks tex

·
Registered
92 Posts
I received my hand tooled bag today.
It's a work of art! Beautiful craftsmanship!
I highly recommend Tex! You will not be disappointed with his work.

Gary

·
Registered
235 Posts
PMs sent. I will take the following 2 mini pouches:

- Brown mini pouch with extra front pocket ($70)
- Reddish brown bison mini pouch with extra front pocket ($70)

Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tex, my pouch came today and it's beautiful, should last me for years. Two questions for you, first what do you recommend to clean/condition the pouches. Second, what is the small flat compartment inside the main opening intended for?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts