Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 6 Kolar .740 bore choke tubes. 5 of these are the factory original chokes that now sell for $85 each. Constrictions are .000, .000, .010, .015, and .025. Price on these is $40 each, or i will sell the set for $175. Shipping included.

The other choke is an angleport .008 choke tube. I'll sell this one for $20 shipped.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Hey Ian, I could use a couple of skeet chokes for the .740 bore. You wouldn't happen to have a couple of extras would you? Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bill- unfortunately no. I had to buy my skeet chokes from angleport as I couldn't find any of the factory chokes in skeet constriction. The cylinders I have would work for you though unless you already have a pair of cylinders. I would have stuck with those, but wanted something a little tighter for doubles.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I have the Cylinder and Improved Cylinder, which is what I have been using for the occasional round of skeet. Thanks anyway Ian. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I don't mean to hijack the thread but I have two .740 Kolar Skeet chokes for sale. Same deal - $40 each with free shipping.

Thanks!

Eric Olson

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
eric- no prob. where were you two months ago when I needed to purchase 2 skeet chokes before I ended up going to angleport??? LOL

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Skeet-man:

Sorry - I don't shoot skeet often and just forgot about these chokes. My barrels have been Wilkinson-ized and I just use the Cylinder chokes if I want to shoot the rare round of skeet as with the backboring, that about equates a skeet constriction.

Don't know if you remember, but I am the guy that sent you the Kolar barrel weights a few years back :)

Eric Olson

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eric- i do remember you now. I never did end up getting the single barrel to match the weights, but they did some in handy in making a magazine cap weight for my 1100 (in fact i have one of them sitting on my computer right now).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.