Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my customers has seriously cut back on his shooting. He asked me to sell his K-80 Trap Special Combo for him. This gun is about 18 months old. Pull triggers, 34/32 un-single combo with the Pro Ribs from Krieghoff. Tom Wilkinson tricked up the un-single barrel and it has a "singles" choke and a "handicap" choke. Not real sure what you can do to a K gun to make it shoot better....but its stamped on the barrel with his name. No porting. There are 6 more choke tubes with the gun including some fairly open ones which could be used for sporting clays. Overall the gun is 98%+. There is one small area on the pistol grip up near the tang safety where the finish has chipped. Stock has standard K-80 dimensions. Normal wear on the gun otherwise. Asking price is $12,975.00 shipped to your dealer in the lower 48. Please feel free to ask for more photos or any other information. email above, PM or Phone 800-684-6329

Thanks for looking! Bob Schultz

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Blaser is treating me just fine! Won a trophy at the Grand in doubles with it and got in a Handicap shootoff with the single barrel at the Dixie Grand. With the weather so rotten this winter I have not had the opportunity to practice as much as I like. (one can only shoot at Terry Jordan's wall chart so much...) But looks like the weather is going to be nice this weekend so I'll put 6-800 shells through it. Nothing like practice to improve my luck :).

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.