Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't use my O/U barrels. Tried doubles a few times but wasn't fun to me so I don't need them. They are from my first K-80 bought from Hal Dupont at the 1991 Grand. The ejectors have screws in the sides. The mid bead is ivory died red.Front bead is a standard K-80 bead. The barrel hanger is a #6. They do have nice clean smooth bores. At a charity shoot someone picked up my gun and must have threw it back in the rack because the rib had a slight dent. I had it repaired by a good gunsmith and I was having a hard time finding it now, but it was repaired. Bluing is very good with one small imperfection,of course it has the normal scratching around the area that is hidden by the front wood. They have Briley thin walls and come with Full, I.M., and Mod. chokes. Only these three. From the sixteen to the twenty the bottom barrel really smoked them when I was doing my part. They are ported and I beleive the porting is factory. That is the way they came with the gun. Despite my sign on name these barrels do not have bulges! Thanks for looking, Bulge.
barrelbulge_2008_210814.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_210815.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_210816.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_210817.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_210818.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
Barrelbulge, any interest in trading these barrels for a gun? I have a couple that I'd offer if you're interested. Drop me a PM if you are. Thanks David

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have a k32 muchen grade skeet, will these fit it? I'm not up on what will fit on my gun. I do however have K80 wood on my gun and with minor filing it fit. thanks, Keith

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andy, when I bought my first K-80 these barrels were on it. I later bought another (newer) K-80 and these fit right on it. I also had a model 32 San Remo and they fit right on. No alterations at all. This is not to say they will go right on yours. You may need minor fitting. If you want to try them I can send them to you, if they fit, you pay for them, if they don't, you pay postage both ways. Bulge.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gene, on the Mod. choke as with the others they seem to be lazer etched. The Mod. reads .020, MOD, 482-.715 and what looks like ptd, That's it. Bulge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.