Trapshooters Forum banner

F/S Ithaca Model 49 22 rifle

8K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  PhillyD 
#1 ·
Gun Rifle Firearm Air gun Shotgun

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Wood

Musical instrument String instrument Folk instrument Plucked string instruments Dulcitar

Musical instrument

For sale, is a Ithaca model 49 single shot lever action. Shoots short, long, and long rifle 22. Blueing is real good no rust or scratches. Barrel is the only metal blued. Rest of the gun is painted (Receiver, lever action) from the factory. Shows alittle paint wear on receiver from handling,and a couple of wood scratches. Rifle is in real nice condition. Looks better in person than pictures
show

Price $150.00 offer/trade + shipping Any questions PM me. Thanks Philly D

See less See more
#7 ·
Brian

First one I bought was in the sixties. Kept it for alot of years and sold it. Thought I grew out of it.

Then bought this one for my Grandson . My son moved to Boston Mass (because of his work) and owning a gun there is almost impossible with all the BS you have to go through to own. So now it is for sale.They are a great little rifle for a youngster to learn to shoot with. Very safe single shot.

Tron

I'm not sure. Says Ithaca USA on the barrel. I know they made a 49R model tube feed but what I have read about the tube fed 49R was that they were not as good as the single shot. I'm pretty sure the 49R tube fed was made in Germany and
had some functioning problems. They didn't sell well. Maybe someone here knows more about them

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.