Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know more about this gun than I do. I bought it while still living in Central NY. Apparently during Ithaca Gun's time of outside ownership, Fabarms offered them an opportunity. I had heard that 50 of these guns were imported but that the deal fell thru. Possibly had something to do with SKB, I don't really know. Anyway, this is a beautiful firearm. Called Gamma Lux Competition, made in Italy, it has 30" barrels, comes with 2 TRULOCK tubes (M, F) and 5 other tubes (CYL, IMP MOD, FULL, MOD, CYL SKEET)plus wrench. LP= 14 3/8", DH= 1 5/8", DC= 1 3/8". Fore end picture shows what look to be gouges but actually this is the grain depth when finished not damage to the stock. The comb has a stick-on foam pad that I applied and can be removed easily with a hair dryer. Bores are great, mechanics are great. I removed the ejector springs to make shell capture easier. Price to your FFL includes shipping $950. I prefer selling to people with a track record of honesty here on Trapshooters, as I am certain that you don't want to send your money to just anybody. Send personal email with interest. Ask any questions here. Thanks much. Almost forgot, right hand palm swell.

Gun Rifle Firearm Shotgun Trigger

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun

Gun Rifle Firearm Air gun Trigger

Gun Shotgun Antique tool

Wood Table Magenta Shotgun

Shotgun Cowbell Dane axe

Pink Material property Lip gloss Metal

Pink Cylinder Material property Muffler Lip gloss

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi, This is Pedro Bernal, Miami, fl. I'm interested in the gun.
I'll like to know more about the gun. If you please can call me at 4024, or send me your Ph. # to my email, I need more details about the gun.
Thanks
Pedro Bernal

·
Premium Member
10,462 Posts
I think I have a 28 inch skeet barrel that would fit that gun

Let the new owner know if you dont mind

I sold my gun

Regards from Iowa

Gene

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status