Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious ... and I am not meaning to be a hard a** or anything. Truly not. Just wondering when you collect that many hulls in mass .. .how do you know they are all "once fired" ? Did you shoot them all ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Blusky, picked them up personally at sporting clays shoots at the Nashville Gun Club. I used to work the corporate shoots as a puller and scorer. Intended to use them myself but can't shoot much anymore. I am keeping 10,000 or so. John

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Matt is right. The old style and new style for that matter WW AA hulls were loaded with a primer that was a different color than the one that was made availablee to us. Very easy to tell at a glance it it a once fired or not.

JK

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the explanations. I didnt know that about Win AA hulls / primers. What about Remingtons - any similar clues with those hulls ? John - how old are the STS that you are selling ?
thanks, Brian

·
Registered
32 Posts
Blusky, I have had some of them at least 6 years. Bassfish, send an e-mail with your request. I am not sure I will have that many, but I will check and get back to you. Thanks, John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.