Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some of my newest bass poppers from my bench. These are 3/4 diam. balsa wood poppers with #2 kink shank hooks installed. I can do up many different colors of bodies and feather material, or, some can be done up for a flashy minnow look as well. These are meant for the flyrod, but if using ultralight spinning gear and light 4lb line, they could be thrown with that gear as well. (A 7 ft. ultralight rod would work best- not the 5 ft. ones.) These are 4.00 each. Shipping would be in the 2-2.50 range. The paint has been clear coated for shine and durability. I am also working on some "Pop-R" style balsa plugs and will have some pics in a few days of some of those. Thanks for looking, and THANK YOU for any inquiries/orders. Prepay is preferred, a cashier's check, money order, or personal check is fine.

Fishing lure Bait Fishing bait Artificial fly Wood

Wood Hardwood Room Floor Table

Wood Hardwood Table

Wood Fishing lure

Hardwood

Bait Fishing lure Wood Fishing bait Pest

Wood Table Furniture

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Euro, you have a pm. I haven't used Peck's products. I looked at their site today, and it all looks nice, but I suspect there is some Chinese work going into them. I really hate painted-over eyes. Sloppy sloppy sloppy. This is one of my major annoyances with mass made products. Mine may not be as "factory" looking, but they are made in my home, with the record player playing Gordon Lightfoot and Chicago. Not made by a 12 yr old in China somewhere. I'll put my soapbox away now. I could be wrong, and appologize if anyone is offended. Thanks for asking. -powderburn

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
I would like to buy 5 of them. Please PM your address ans total with shipping. Your taste in music ain't bad either. Sirrus chanel 32 you would like. Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.