Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Garmin GPS tracking collar that I bought new and have used very little. The dog I used it on was a big running Brittany and never saw a deer she wouldn't chase. She is now 11 yrs old and has developed a Neuromuscular disease that prevents her from hunting. It comes in the original case w/ the Garmin Astro GPS unit and one DC30 collar. The manuals and chargers
come with it. $450 shipped in the conus. PM me or e mail me at [email protected] if you have an interest.

I will be reducing my hunting and shooting equipment/accessories/supplies to include guns in the next few weeks. They will be posted on this site for 3 days before advertised on other internet sites.

Thanking Y'all in advance,

Ernie

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Sorry about your Brit---I have a 9 yr old Brit with arithritis in his knee and can't hunt anymore---Seems their hunting lifespan is about 6 yrs---I was going to get another but wife says no more---gL [email protected]

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 3 Brits,Dutch 14.5 yrs old, Nellie the 11 yr old that has a neuromuscular condition, and Lucy, Dutch's daughter, that is 5 yrs old. She is my only huntable dog and probably will be the best bird dog I have ever owned. At present her dad,Dutch, has that honor but arthritis has taken its toll on him in the last 2 yrs. When Lucy is gone I will hang it up.

Ernie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts