Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
21,601 Posts
They don't make 'em like this anymore. This is a steal for this beauty. If it hasn't been reblued it is in excellent condition. I don't think it could have been shot much at all and not have the bluing worn. Somebody is gonna get a dandy gun at a dandy price.

Free Bump to the top.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, It has not been reblued. shot very little still stiff when opening. The checkering is very sharp as you can see in the pics. I think it spent almost all it's life in a safe.

· Registered
27 Posts
Man that gun is calling my name....

Can I get a better picture of the chips in the stock at the bottom of the grip?

I'll need to ask around to try and find a reasonable FFL.

Email sent.

Jer

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that was the plan but, I did not even try to swap it, the gun has not has a single screw turned my me. the other one I have is a 1979 with Monte Carlo butt stock and competition forend the blue is wore off. I have desided to leave it alone because I shoot it so well, this gun is in better shape than the other one. the stock is just to low for me.

· Registered
1,460 Posts
Darn,headed to cabin in W.V. don't have time to make a smooth transaction or it might be mine.If it's still around when I get back I'll give a shout.(I know it won't be[july6th]).LOL,unless your headed over to Fairmont W.V. club for ATA shoot June 18th,I'll be there.I know I'll think of it when I shoot there.

Doug H.

· Registered
21,601 Posts
IS this a fixed full or IM. What does the bore measure? If its still here when i get back from the shoot Championship later today it may be mine. I got a another son that will be shooting before i know it. It could ride nicely in my safe until then. Somebody better get it before i do.

· Registered
10,122 Posts
A old style BT99, what a great gun that should be revered along with the Model 12, and 870. This shotgun was responsible for so many shooters getting into trapshooting. Who ever purchases this gun, treat it right, as it deserves our respect and admiration given with such a long list of accomplishments in the history of our sport.
Steve Balistreri

· Registered
27 Posts
I made a few calls this morning to find someone to do the transfer.

1st place said $75 plus $15 for nics + 7% sales tax for a total somewhere around $90+. I stopped listening after the $75 transfer fee.

2nd place said $60 plus $15 nics plus sales tax.

The guy I want to use isn't open till Monday.

I'm in NJ. Enough said...

Maybe I can find someone reasonable on the internet.

Jer

· Registered
27 Posts
Don, I found a guy 10 minutes away who will do it for $30 plus nics. Thats reasonable enough considering I drive by his place weekly. I'm 10 minutes from Rutgers football stadium.

It looks like this BT-99 is gone. Seller disappeared. I told him over the phone and thru email I'd take it pending pictures of the damaged grip.This was last saturday. Never heard from him again.

I do have the guy with the FFL ready for the next one.

Jer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.