Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Caesar Guerini Summit Unsingle 34" Like new (mint, no marks) with factory case, papers, barrel and stock sleves etc. This gun is 100% original and unaltered-just like it was when I purchased it new. This Guerini is as close to a new gun as you will find in a used gun (fired only roughly 500 rounds). Price is $3795 plus $60 shipping to your FFL --I am relisting this at a reduced price b/c local sale fell through. Located in Ohio, --sorry-no Cali. sales--please e-mail me with any questions or if you would like pics--thanks--Shoot good my e-mail address is posted at this top and is [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
F/S Caesar Guerini Summit Unsingle 34

I have sent pics to all who have requested, if you asked and did not receive them please let me know. This is over $1200 off what I paid for the gun new and it is as new now with no marks-thanks--Shoot good

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Would also take mint or nib Colt double action revolvers on trade if located in Ohio thanks--Shoot good

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi Jonpaul, the pistols sound nice, but right now I am going to have to pass. Thanks and take care-hope your friend likes the gun-he seemed like a really good guy-take care--Shoot good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.