Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Bushmaster Carbon 15 Type 21 rifle. This is Bushmasters Carbon AR 15. This rifle is close to new. Has about 100 rounds fired through it. Rifle has 16" stainless steel, match grade barrel with removable compensator. 1:9" RH Twist. Chambered in .223 Remington. MSRP is $970.00. I will make someone a great deal at $750.00. The rifle also comes with the Bushmaster hard case, 1-20rd Mag, 1-30rd Mag. This is a great buy guys, I would keep it but I need to make room in the safe for a new trap gun. I have listed Bushmasters website above so you can check out pics. Thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HaHa....I was going to mention something about that but decided to pass. Thanks for adding that in Lumber.

·
Registered
818 Posts
This is a good deal on a very lightweight AR type rifle, about dealer cost actually. These weigh 4lbs and feel lighter, fun to shoot and easy to carry.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Norm, That might end up happening. I was wanting to make room for a new trap gun, but not having to much luck so far.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would really like to get this rifle sold guys. Email me if your interested and I will make you an even better deal than I listed. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.