Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bushmaster model XM15ES .223 w/16" barrel,20 rnd magazine.Comes with papers and Bushmaster hardcase.This gun is as new with only 25 rounds through it.Save hundreds as list is way over $1000.Buyer supplies FFL and $35 shipping(no shipments to Cal)

robertb_2008_030334.jpg

robertb_2008_030335.jpg

robertb_2008_030336.jpg

robertb_2008_030337.jpg

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Are you interested in tades? I have a like new Sig Saure 250 in .40 s&w with a sig laser mounted on the rail. not a whole box of ammo through it yet. John

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John
Can't do trades on this one...your SIG sounds nice,why not advertise it.thanks for asking
Bob

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Because I don't really want to sell it lol. I hate selling guns. I just ordered one of those lowers from here so Ill just build one. Yours is already built and I know that Bushmasters are good, saw your ad...I think I'll just keep the sig, it is a little shorter than my commander, just need to find a good ccw holster for it now. Thanks and take care. John

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Because I don't really want to sell it lol. I hate selling guns. I just ordered one of those lowers from here so Ill just build one. Yours is already built and I know that Bushmasters are good, saw your ad...I think I'll just keep the sig, it is a little shorter than my commander, just need to find a good ccw holster for it now. Thanks and take care. John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.