Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never thought I would part with this super accurate and powerful hunter, but my new R-10 is my go-to gun now and I can only have one. It is set up to shoot 18.1g JSBs at 850 fps avg for 30 shots. Gun has a factory de-pinger installed, and holds air forever. Comes a 4x32 AO scope & rings, 1 magazine, and a fill probe, which has been modified with a wire loop to hold it in place while filling with a hand pump. Stock has some handling marks, but overall this gun is in very good condition.

ATTENTION: Now $399

PMO, or PayPal+2.9% Deal by e-mail, or Call 559-692-2949.

NOTE: Scope and rings shown NOT included, but available for XTRA $$$.

·
Supporting Vendor
5,828 Posts
Nice shooting bench. Where can I find one? Does it fold up?

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Curious as to how much effort it takes to pump up one of these? Grant"

With an FX3 pump (the best IMHO), you will use about 70 strokes to go to full pressure of 232bar (3365psi) from 130bar (1885psi) which is where velocity drops off. If you weigh at least 150 lbs. it is not difficult as you utilize your weight on the down-stroke. If you are out of shape, or sufficiently affluent to purchase a H.P. carbon fiber tank w/ fill system, that is another option. New units run about $550, whereas an FX3 pump is $289. A 75 cu.ft. tank will give about 36 refills before having to have it filled.

HTH

AndyH44 :)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Nice shooting bench. Where can I find one? Does it fold up?

Jim Skeel "

Thanx! Don't know....AFAIK, they are no longer available. Yes, the legs fold up into the frame.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This air rifle is great for pest elimination, is much safer than a rimfire, and probably more accurate at distances out to 75 yards and more! It has a match grade trigger set for 15 oz. and breaks like a dream! Can be used in your backyard with an appropriate "moderator". Plus......it is just a LOT of fun to shoot!

$399 shipped.....super deal!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The end of the barrel is threaded 1/2-20 UNF for "accessories", the most popular being the "LDC" or Lead Dust Collector. These have other attributes as well.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another option.....$485 shipped with a NEW NikkoStirling 6-24x44 AO scope with an illuminated LRX reticle scope!
Pic of reticle...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LAST REDUCTION!

Rifle with 4x32 AO scope with rings for $399 shipped!

NOTE: LDC Not included!

Scope & rings in pic different from sale items!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.