Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re-posting my 32/30 XT Unsingle again for $2,700. After market comb by Rod's in Ohio, thru-the-pad adjuster with super-gooey recoil pad, Inv+ flush chokes (F,IM,LM), 3 types of Browning trigger shoes as well as a Browning combo case. The gun is in pretty good condition with some light handling marks as well as a ding on left side of fore-end and on top of comb (you can see the spots in the pix). I am not shooting competitive trap any longer so I would like to part with the gun as it is just sitting unused in the safe. I am North of the Seattle area if anyone around here wants to see the gun in person. Email me with any questions and thanks for looking.
Ben M.

·
Registered
121 Posts
TTT for a nice gun at a nice price.

(I considered buying this about a month ago and contacted medic23, but was looking for a 34/32 combo.)

I hope this sells easily for you medic23.

John

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the bumps, Jeff and John. It is a great gun but I really never found the time to get it all dialed in and compete with it. Everyone who shot it said it is a really soft shooter and balanced well in their hands. The dings in the comb were done by me when I dropped it onto the ground while trying to adjust it between rounds:( Dale, the pitch is pretty noticeable in the pictures but I never noticed it since I am still shooting from the 20. Shouldn't be too much trouble for someone to have fixed to their liking. John, did you find a good combo that fit? I thought I saw one post up a few weeks ago?
Ben M.

·
Registered
121 Posts
medic23

I did find a 34/32 combo. I bought a used Guerini Magnus that Guns Unlimited had taken in trade on a K80. It was a bit over my budget, but very well priced and came with a Guerini Americase.

I just shot my first registered singles and hcp with it Sunday (1/11) - I shot 13 targets over my average at 16yds. I did OK but not as good in hcp (20yd) - partly because I have only shot a hundred practice 20yd targets with it. (my lifetime total registered targets is only about 1500).

Glad I bought a gun with adjustable ribs on both barrels - I have the unsingle set to shoot 105% high, and I really crush them VS rarely hitting them with the Browning special sporting clays I have been using for trap (my skeet gun).

John

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gun is sold pending funds! Thanks to all those who expressed interest and to the other shooters who gave it some good plugs and helped with the bumps/TTTs.
Ben M.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.