Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale: Browning XT Unsingle Combo 32/30 for $2,800. The gun was purchased from G.U. in 01/07 and was shot for about 8 months before sitting in the safe for the past year; Adjustable comb by Rod's Stocks in Ohio, Thru-the-pad adjuster with Super Gooey recoil pad; adjustable comb has a couple of small nicks where I accidently dropped it onto the ground; Accessories: One each(F,IM,M,LM) Briley Inv+ flush chokes; extra spacers and tools for comb; extra triggers for adjustable trigger, extra Hi-Viz lite pipes for front site; GUN DOES NOT COME WITH CASE AS IT WAS SOLD EARLIER IN THE YEAR; I know some of you are going to ask so I will answer THE question now: I do not want to break up the combo! Also, as an early Xmas present, I will pay for shipping to your FFL of Choice! Email for any other questions. Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that I am in Washington, North of Seattle if anyone in the Puget Sound area is interested in doing a face to face. Thanks for looking! Ben

·
Registered
158 Posts
TTT For Ben. If this was a 34/32 non adjustable, it would be SOLD right now!!! Great gun at a great price...

Jeff

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shooting Coach,
The gun is a blast to shoot, has little recoil and crushes targets when it is fully dialed in. I took up competitive skeet full time and really have no reason to shoot the XT any more. The gun is in pretty great shape as the pictures I posted don't do it justice nor can you see the porting in both sets of barrels. The gun deserves a good home where someone will use her to grind their way back to the 27! I am selling it along with an SKB unsingle and a 625 sporting clays due to lack of use. Thanks, Ben

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.