Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale a Browning XS skeet 12ga. The gun has 28", ported, invector plus choked barrels. The gun has some handling marks on the wood(as seen in the picture's). It has a right handed palm swell. It also has some discoloring on the barrels also shown in the pictures(just above the receiver on the left side). It comes with 3 factory flush choke tubes, i.c.,mod and full. Please pm me with questions. $1475.00 shipped to your ffl. The Browning case in the pictures has been sold. Bruce

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have had some questions about the discoloring on the gun. It looks as if something got on it and removed the silver. There is no pitting, so I do not think it was rust. I have uploaded some better pictures to try to show this. It's a sound gun that just been used for what it was made for, to be shot. Please pm me with questions. Bruce

·
Registered
464 Posts
I had a XS and the same thing happened. Discoloring on the shoulders. Didn't seem to matter if you cleaned and oiled or not. It just happened. Nobody could tell me why. It doesn't effect the gun, but doesn't look pretty either. I liked my XS.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.