Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a really nice Belgium Browning Superposed. It is 20 gauge with 2-3/4" chambers and 26.5" bbls. It is factory choked Imp.Cyl. and Modified. It is also a round knob and long tang version. This is an early gun with 4 digit serial # (22xx). Triggered is factory "blued" not gold plated. The gun is all original and in approx. a conservative 96-97% over all cosmetic condition. Some very slight blue wear on the sharp edges only. Wood has original factory finish with some slight figure but with nice color!!! Mechanically perfect with lockup that's STILL factory fresh. Original LOP to factory butt plate.
This is when "they" made 'em boys. No "salt" gun here!!! Price is firm at $2750. and $50 shipping and insur. to your FFL in lower 48 states only.
Thank you for looking.

map

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Those supers were great guns and a pleasure to hunt with---I have one just like it and love the way it carries---gL with the sale---SJB

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I have a Browning take down 22LR semi-automatic, made in Belgium, in near perfect condition. Are you interested in a trade? PM me
Tafford

1 - 7 of 7 Posts