Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is by far the sharpest wood I have seen as far as the older gti's and special sporting clays models. Gun has maybe 1800 rounds through it and locks of tight and still stiff to close at it really is not borken in, 30" factory ported barrels, broadway style rib, gun is 98% wood and metal,I only say 98% because thats as close to new as id ever claim any gun that is used to be...4 invector plus choke tubes included ic,sk,mod,full. Only reason im selling is found a 525 i fell in love with otherwise I wouldn't part with this one because of how clean it is and the gorgeous wood! spf to Robin

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold to robin pending funds! Thanks guys! Also want to say thanks to everyone on this site so far, fantastic group of people and look forward to reading alot of the posts and a moving a gun or two to make room for the new ones.....again great group here, and as always your word should mean something,,,

russell

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to say this was my first sale here n at 45 years old I feel old school as far as my word....was fantastic dealing with Robin n felt like we met at a club and did the deal .....great guy..enjoy the gti.......this is a great site n great people.And that is getting harder to find..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts