Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

<a href="http://s1305.beta.photobucket.com/user/knuter69/story/36677" target="_blank">
</a>
For Sale: Browning Cynergy Trap Combo 34" unsingle with Adjustible Rib, 32" O/U. Browning hard case, six browning screw in chokes, soft top comb with new hardware installed this past summer by Tom Larkings, RAD recoil reducer, Browning side shields for your glasses, tool kit with extra pipe lites and extra triggers. The LOP is 14 1/8 with a pretty thin pad on the gun. I do have extra spacers for the comb as well. The gun shoots great! Lots of adjustability, soft shooting with the RAD. there is a small scratch on the left side of the stock about a 1/2 inch or less, right hand palm swell. Asking 3500.00 or Best offer, buyer to pay shipping to FFL of your choice. Gun is located in Wisconsin. Please PM me if you have any specific questions or want additional photos etc.

The gold Browning chokes are F-IM-LM and the black Browning chokes are M-F-F

Thanks for looking! Kraig

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rubi As I told another gentleman that replied, I really would rather sell the gun without trading. I already bought a different gun and thats the reason I'm selling this one and the ONLY reason I"m selling it. Thanks! Kraig

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rubi As I told another gentleman that replied, I really would rather sell the gun without trading. I already bought a different gun and thats the reason I'm selling this one and the ONLY reason I"m selling it. Thanks! Kraig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.