Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a used but new Browning citori 12 gauge,feild or skeet , 28 inch barrel, over /under shotgun. This gun has a adjustable cheek stock and is in excellent condition. Comes with 2 skeet chokes ,and a full,and mod.choke. $900.00 delivered to your FFL..To contact just delete the x's

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am interested get back to me with your name address and phone#, when I click on your user name I get this message ( THE FOOT has his/her private message system disabled and is not accepting messages at this time.)whats up!!! and when I used your web address I was prompted that I was trying to be tricked.Whats up with that !!!, what are you trying to hide.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Someone may have stolen this TS'ers identity.... Maybe not.... David would be able to find out.

His description matched the pictures though, prior to them being posted. Usually the scammers have no clue of what they are talking about.

It is a nice Lightning Model Citori for the price.

Sign-on name: the foot<BR>
Sign-on name created: PRIOR TO 12/2005<BR>
Last post date: 01/18/2014 - 12:06:41 ET<BR>
Threads started: 33<BR>
Messages posted: 118<BR>

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am 74 yrs old and am not used to using a comoputer to do business. No, I am not a scam artist like you said on your email message but a hard shooting shooter that has not used this gun in a long while and looking to offload it. yiou can contact me by 2393949439 but after 1:00pm today

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I am not a scam artist looking ti take your money away but a 74 yr.old who isn't used ti ysing a computer to do business with. If you are interested in this gun call 2393949439 after 1:00 PM today and maybe we can make a deal.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will the person who called me on 1/19/14 please call me . You said that you wanted the gun but was on the road and unable to talk . Let me know as I have a a buyer waiting in the wings to get this gun.If no call today it goes to the second caller Thanks for looking

1 - 10 of 10 Posts