Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Browning BT-100 (Blue) 32" With a Black Cordura Type Case. Metal is Good and wood has a "few" safe dings but, NO Scratches. Pull Trigger (Does Not)have Eject or Extract feature BUT, Gun Ejects Shells. YES this is the High Gloss but, the trigger has been changed. Comes with Adj. Comb (2) GraCoil Recoil System (Non-Adj)and Adj. Butt Plate (1) IM Comp-n-choke (Ext) Top Lever is in the CENTER but, Gun Locks up TIGHT.Mercury Recoil Reducer on Barrel with Barrel Clamp LOP is 14-7/8 with 1' Kickeze Pad. Shipped & insured to CUS ---1250.00 Joe joe90t 575-760-1379
Wood Metal

Metal

Gun Shotgun Air gun Wood Shooting sport

Gun Shotgun Air gun Sporting clays

Pen Office supplies Writing implement

Fashion accessory Metal

Shotgun

Wood Leather Metal

Musical instrument accessory Bumper Automotive exterior Baggage Table

Table Electronics Technology Gadget Bumper

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ed, I wish the 32" would sell as fast as the 34" did. I received BOTH Bt-100's on Sunday Night and SOLD the 34" Stainless Monday before i could post Picture's Joe joe90t

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I also say joe90t is a fine gentleman to deal with. I bought a gun from him before and it was a smooth transaction. Buy with no worries. Dale

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Back to Top---- OK - the kids are hungry & socks all have holes so DROPPING the Price to 1250.00. Joe joe90t 575-760-1379

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.