Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a full set of Briley Ultralite 30" tubes (20, 28 & 410) w/4 chokes per ga. and Americase for $1,250 + S/I to lower 48 (new tubes and case is over $2,000). Tubes are for bbls. w/.730-.732 bore w/skeet chokes I took measurements (+/- .001) on the tubes with my calipers. The chambers measured from just behind the rim of .814 to .803 around the mid point of chambers. The measurements on the mid-point riser was around .726-.728 and at the muzzle was about.725-.726. The pics of the section of tubes are the specs of the actual bores of the tubes. The tubes say Revolution (same as regular Ultralites) but have recently had the chambers changed to the popular Classic style. The tubes/chokes look almost new and the case is like new inside and the outside is fine except for a few scratches on the ends (side the latches are on). A 3 day inspection to check for fit only NO SHOOTING. Buyer pays for return S/I. The tubes should go in to about 1/4"-3/8" then firmly tap in w/mallet using insertion tool. Also, the bbls. NEED to be CLEAN! Any questions PM me or E-Mail me. Thanks for looking pics attached.

Shoot Well,
Richard

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. My apology, I failed to mention the brand of bbls. I was told were fitted to Krieghoff bbls. Might also fit or be fitted to other bbls. w/simular specs.

Shoot Well,
Richard

·
Registered
10,880 Posts
F/S: Briley 30

I could be interested in the case if price is right and someone just needs the tube set. Let me know how much you want for it, and if its do able. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
F/S: Briley 30

Jeff, Thanks for your interest. I have a deal pending (meeting Saturday to check fit). I have several shooters in line on my list (listed by date). I will include you on my list if case only becomes available.

Two @ Low Eight,
Richard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.