Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a used Blaser F3 12 ga 32 in barrels.It comes with factory chokes and case and a new stock.The stock is a monte carlo style with some roll over it is a adjustable comb.The factory stock is included.It also has a add on,taller rib which is on by double sided tape.It appears it was a Bill Mcguire setup Pro Sporter if you will.Selling for a friend any question let me know. This gun is 5000.00 sorry no wiggle room on this one.This gun was built by Dennis DeVault.This would also be good as a trap gun with high rib and stock.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
There is no pictures of the gun??? If this is the gun I think it is is comes with a slue of angleport chokes and also has barrel work done to it. Also if it is the gun I am thinking of it was Bill McGuires gun. Lets see some pictures?? What are you asking on the gun???

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it's not the gun your thinking of at least it doesn't come with extra chokes and hasn't had any barrel work done other than taller rib.This was NOT Bills gun just a copy.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am getting ready to send my 30" skeet bbls to Dennis for the exact same add-on rib. What an incredible difference this makes for shooting with a more heads-up approach. For me, this reduces my tendency to "peek".

Bump for a ridiculously low price on a phenomenal gun.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Low round count great shooting gun has 2 complete setup to try and shoot if you don't like the high rib sell it make extra money for shooting

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.