Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this gun, the pics do it no justice. It shoots very well. He is working on new pics. Up for a great guy and a great gun. Corey

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Thank god they got updated...... I felt like I was trying to order a mail order bride looking through the bottom of two coke bottles.........l.g.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh man, I though I recognized that gun. I hope one of the local boys pick that thing up, it will be sad to see it leave the area it was born in. And who ever said "those picture don't do it justice" is right, that machine is awesome.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1405 hits and nothing but grass and girls. Is this to high priced or what. Figured it to be gone by now. Up for a great gun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in your Ljutic combo gun but just purchased a Bi-Centenial over-under and shoot a mono gun. If your gun is still available this spring I will make an offer.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Two pack of Big League chew, a sucker, some baseball cards and 1000000 once fired primers?????? Up for a great gun and a great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
33,924 Posts
Drool, drool, drool, drool, drool,

Did not get my trust fund check yet.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Very rare gun. I had Dyna Bigun #2 which I had Jimmy make into a combo by adding a 34" unsingle. Unfortunately I never liked the unsingle. My gun did not have the rib extension over the receiver and no choke tubes. Good luck and up for a nice and unique gun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.