Trapshooters Forum banner

F/S Beretta So5 Rare Find *LAST REDUCTION* SOLD

16056 Views 22 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  kingcohojoe
Truly a Rare Find, 1971 Beretta So5 Crown Grade Field Gun in 99+% condition. 12 Ga, 26" barrels choked
IC/IM. LOP 14 1/4" seems to be :neutral cast, no palm swell with 1 1/2" DAC and 1 7/8" DAH. The checkering is sharp as can be throughout the gun including the butt plate. Pierced top lever with gold grown and gold letter S above safety. The barrel's bores are mirror clean and has a ventilated top rib with two Ivory beads front and mid. The gun looks as though it has been a safe queen and may have been test fired only. It comes with the original box and paperwork as seen in the pictures and still has the original blank warranty card. The box survived but has aged. The gun is signed by Master Engraver Lauzoqui.
This is a true collectors piece which was totally hand made by Beretta.

$8,500 Plus Shipping to your FFL, No Trades
The gun is priced to sell, a Beretta collectors dream.
Please feel free to email with any questions and if you need additional pictures.
[email protected]

Joe
Wood

Shotgun

Gun Shotgun Trigger Air gun

Shotgun Wood Air gun

Shotgun Air gun

Text Document Paper

Text Paper Document Font Paper product

Text Paper Paper product Art

Shotgun Tool Air gun

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Gun accessory

Gun Trigger Firearm Shotgun Revolver

Material property

Material property

Material property Ratchet Tool

Material property

Footwear Mesh Oval Glasses Metal

Ring Fashion accessory

Revolver Material property

Material property Pen

Material property Revolver Pen

Gun Revolver Material property Shotgun

Revolver

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Air gun

Box

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
10,641 Posts
I have an exhibition grade SO stock with a right hand palm swell-- a sporting stock so a little higher than this one if anyone were to want an additional stock-- close to new- reasonably priced

That might make this even more valuable to be able to have an additional stock

Gene

· Banned
2,644 Posts
That thing is just screaming for a bore job, ports, screw-in chokes with extended tubes, and an adjustable comb. And a decent butt pad, of course.

· Registered
1,536 Posts
I've owned one of these guns almost identical to this gun and I have to say it was just about the nicest gun I've ever laid my hands on. If I ever hunted with a 12GA I would certainly have kept the one I had, or buy this one. They are about as nice as it gets. Only one I've ever seen with the box and all the paperwork. Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a great gun.

· Registered
3,702 Posts
This may have been made as a Columbaire gun. The chokes on the original paperwork are IC and IM, more like a modified and full in US choking. 26" guns were popular for Columbaire in the sixties and seventies. This gun is identical to my late SO2 Columbaire gun except mine is 28". This SO5 is some bargain.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts