Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beretta Elite 391- Nice English Walnut, adjustable POI 70/30 to 100 %. Release or pull trigger. Stock measurments 14 1/8 LOP 1/4 offset 3/4 inch toe out with adj butt plate 30 inch barrel. $2500.00 Cleaning out the safe.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Excuse the interuption....but.... Did you do the wire shell catcher or did Dennis do it?

Nice Beretta BTW. Someone snag it. (I have 3 already).

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
DBBill-it is obvious by looking @ the picture the barrel is ported. Maybe more important question what is the LOP, how much cast off & tgoe is in the stock. Dave if you read this please give me the stock dimensions.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
As long as we're playing detective, I see that the carrier is the old "bent" style which, of course, is good; but also indicates that the barrel is probably a Mobil choke barrel.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
You should cut him some slack. According to his website Dave DeBerry travels to a lot of the shoots, and he probably hasn't checked back here since his first post.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry fellas for not being on for awhile had an absess tooth, and had a friend in a bad wreck helping her take care of her kids until she can get out of hospital and on her feet. the gun has been sold pending funds. again my apologies David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.