Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling for a friend. A beretta dt10 trident sporting.This gun has only had two shells shot through it(seriously).It has 30" barrells.I dont know much about these guns but i will tell you the best i can. There is a small box in the case that has another trigger in it, there is another box that has three more chokes in it besides the two in the gun,has a really long allen headed screw driver, two snapcaps,and all the tags and paperwork that came with it. The stock has one little mark on it that i can find that will not show up with taking the picture with a good digital camera.This gun is beautiful. He is asking $5,000.00 or best offer. Thanks for looking from larry.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He inherited the gun from his father who is no longer with us. He shoots mainly pump guns.He would like to see the gun go to a good home. There is nothing fishy here, just the loss of a good man who should still be here with us shooting. The gun was purchased new 7 yrs. ago and it has been in the safe ever since. I hope this answered your question. Thanks from larry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.