Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'm with Gary on this one...gun looks like new and that is a good price. Lot of gun for the money. Dale

·
Registered
669 Posts
Nice looking DT-10. I assume you are the original owner? Is this a sporting or a trap gun? Appx. poi with comb lowered? Pull trigger?

Thanks!

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'm in the market for a DT-10 for sporting and have no idea how the configuration is changed for trap for Beretta...their web site is no help at all. Many European trap guns are set up very similar to USA/English sporting guns. Realtive balance is more important in sporting than trap since trap is a pre-mounted sport, so I don't know how the RAD changes the relative balance, how much weight it adds to the butt. Also, is the trap rib a bit higher than sporting? If so, that might not be a bad thing at all, particularly if the gun's POI is close to 50/50 with the comb flush with the stock. What is your LOP the way you have it set up and do you know how much was removed from the stock to add the RAD? Also, what does this gun weigh? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I may be very interested if I can get answers that support such a positive decision.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Rob...all of the trap model Beretta O/Us with the comb set down shoot pretty flat..I've used both my DT10 and 682 for sporting with great results..the higher rib and MC stock lets you shoot more heads up and you get a much better look at the target...really helps on those fast movers you only get a short window to take out before they disappear..this gun would suit you well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts