Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DT10 Sporting w/ 30" barrels; 1/4" Keen Sights Rib (removable) installed by Ken Rucker ; full set of Briley Ultra Light skeet tubes w/ small gauge CTs in SKB case; stocked by Phil Simms in beautiful walnut to Wenig New American dimensions w/ adj. comb; full set of of Optima or Briley extended CTs, your choice; 2d single gun case included; mint condition; $6250 plus shipping. Will post pics if interest.
Mark

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post pics tonight for those who have asked. Also, at this time price is firm as I am already almost 3k upside down on this project.
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice looking gun. Do you have the original stock set that came with the gun? You might do better than trying to sell it as a "pro sporter". Not too many Beretta guys that shoot sporting want that... just another idea to help you sell your gun.

-BCS

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No longer have original stock but the Phil Simms set on the gun is 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 14 1/2 WITHOUT the Keen Sights rib. I added the rib later and raised the comb accordingly. The rib comes off easily if someone doesn't want it.
Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to have three viewing days before making final purchase decision, I will pay the shipping fees and the return fees if need be, Can this arrangement be made? Richard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.